A lot of plastic means a lot of pollution, but also many chances.

“Noah”, made by Crevin, is a fabric soft to the touch, pleasing to the eye and, after all, it could seems to be similar to many others.
Instead its story is a very interesting one: 81% of it’s composition comes from the PET bottles recycling while the remaining 19% from worn waste fabrics.

Like a Ovid’s metamorphosis

the disposable plastic is transformed in a high quality fabric: easy to clean, abrasion resistant, fire retardant (following BS582 source 0, EN1021-1, CAL TB 117, NFPA 260. Possible to ask for further certifications).
It is Oekotex certified, proving to be a “zero-waste” product, which does not contain any biocide material or PFCs.

Richiedi maggiori informazioni

Color palette

We have selected this palette with neutral colors: the gray shades, that never tire, pour out quiet and calm, ochre and orange warm up the environment and create an intimate and relaxing space, while blue gives an elegant and refined touch.

The palette matches the idea of more natural tones, able to remain pleasant to the eye for a long time, making the aesthetic a sustainable ambition.


Trovare il prodotto adatto alle tue esigenze è facile, contattaci per personalizzarlo insieme e trovare il tuo stile.

Compila il form con le tue informazioni, un nostro commerciale ti contatterà per studiare insieme la soluzione ideale per il tuo ambiente.

Sei un professionista? Ti affiancheremo passo passo per darti tutto il supporto necessario per la realizzazione del tuo progetto.